Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CHICKEN SALAD




















welcome to our 1st temp your tummy tuesday's, check out more great recipes over at http://blessedwithgrace.blogspot.com/

a friend sent me this great chicken salad recipe & it is soooo good! lol



6 slices bacon(cooked &crumbled)
2 tbs.slivered almonds or pecans
1/2 c. mayonaise
1/4c. red seedless grapes
1 dash worcestershire sauce
3 c. cooked, chopped chicken( 2 lg. can's of sweet sue works great)
in a small bowl mix mayonaise & worcestershire sauce
cook bacon & crumble
combine chicken,bacon, almonds & grapes
stir in mayo mixture
this chicken salad is filling as refeshing! enjoy!

9 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Yum. I have similar recipe, but just a little differnt. I will enjoy making this version. So glad you found us and joined in the Tempting fun. Please join us each Tuesday.

Bohanon Family said...

mmmm... this sounds great! I love chicken salad. I've never put bacon in it before! Can't wait to try that!!

Picket said...

Sister!!! Am I on the right page? You cook? lol Oh Sorry...I see..you just open the cans! lol lol You didn't tell me about this...where is the love...I am your own blood kin!!! I want pecans in mine...Your presentation is beautiful...I will have to go check out this site....talk to you later!

KKJD1 said...

looks delish! karen

Christie said...

Hey Helen! This recipe sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing! I will have try it. I love chicken salad on Captain Wafer crackers. Have a great day!

xoxo,
Queenie!

Sue said...

Hi Helen!! My first visit to you sis and you have chicken salad for me, how sweet of you!!lol! I love it and yours looks fabulous!
Now sis I was looking at your dolls earlier today and just love the doll holding the sheep, Dot has probably told you I have a large sheep collection! Well, the doll says sold but I want one sister, can I order one or are you tied up with Christmas and winter items?? Let me know ok!!! xoxo Sue

Anonymous said...

Sue
I'm reworking the website & have lots of new items, I do have Beth, she also has a sister with a crow , email me & I'll give you more details
Helen

Lana said...

This sounds great. I LOVE chicken salad.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.