Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tempt My Tummy

Cherry Cobbler

Boy do we have something good to tempt your tummy, the best part is, it's sooo easy, you'll want to whip it right up

you will need:

1c.flour
1c.milk
1c.sugar
1 stick butter
1 can fruit or pie filling

for todays selection we are using a can of cherries, melt butter in pan of choice, add fruit, in seperate bowl mix flour,sugar, milk & van. pour over fruit,, will make it's own crust, bake at 350 till done, serve up in bowls & top with van. icecream , enjoy!




8 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

I love easy and that is what this recipe is!! Thanks for sharing. Also, glad you joined in, again this week.

Anonymous said...

This sounds just scrumptious. And, like something my family would love.

KKJD1 said...

I dont eat cherries but the cobbler sure does look Yummy!
Have a great day. Blessings, Karen

Anonymous said...

Karen you can also make this with peaches, blueberries, etc. I've made it all LOL

Carrie said...

that is my absolute favorite kind of cobbler!! super quick and easy!! great pic! thanks for sharing!

Carrie @ heart of a servant
www.2livinglightly.blogspot.com

Picket said...

I didn't get no cobbler sister!!! lol You know my favorite way is with peaches...I bet the puppies were begging to lick the bowl on this one! lol lol Hope you have a great day today sis!

onlymehere said...

I'm going to make this cobbler with Sunday dinner. I have a question since you seem to be a good cook.....do you have a good zucchini brownie recipe or a banana bread recipe? I am being inundated with zucchini and need help!

Nanna said...

onlymehere, sister (picket) has a fantastic recipe for zuchhenie bread & I have the banana nut bread from my husbands grandmothers ohhh you'll have to make both LOL I"ll give her a call & we'll get back with you
Helen