Friday, October 24, 2008

WREATH



Have you been having a wonderful week? We've been busy getting ready to head out for a show this weekend, looks as though there's no nap in sight LOL for tonight we're headed to Birmingham to Ichibans Japanese Steak House for our granddaughters 10th birthday, then head on out to the show to Loachapoka Ala, so there'll be lots to show & tell about next week LOL


Today I'd like to share a wreath made by sister, she finally broke down & traded me something for it & it now hangs in my little sitting room, I call it that because it's not big enough to be called anything else LOL


Be sure to visist http://kellishouse.blogspot.com/ for more great show-n-tell & have a blessed weekend!


8 comments:

Carla said...

Great trade! Love your new look!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Great wreath - that was nice of her to trade!

Manuela

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

I say you made a good trade!
I just love Autumn in all it's finery!
Enjoy your weekend and Happy Birthday to your granddaughter! Here's wishing her lots of fun, happines, laughter and love on her special day!

Linda C said...

I love the look of your wreath! It looks so nice:)
~Linda C

Susie Homemaker said...

Pretty...lots of texture. My sister and I trade like that all the time. We are working on a barter right now for some dishes...it's fun!

Warm Regards,
Susie

Kelli said...

It's beautiful! Your sister is very talented!
~Kelli

Kathy said...

Gosh, your wreath is beautiful! Your sister did a great job.
Kathy

nancy said...

This is absolutely genius. I love it!
Nancy