Monday, November 17, 2008

A SHOUT OUT

A big shout out to all of my blog family!I'm sorry this week has kinda went to pot, I've been down with a cold, thank goodness it's gone, got tied up with a show this past weekend, got sopping wet but thank goodness it was an inside show! I have 3 days till set up time for a 2 days show this coming weekend


but first I'm taking my kitchen back today, for I've been cooking tea water, baking gingers, microwaving snowmen LOL anything & everything but food, & I'm hungry so it's all gotta go! With my tour of lights coming up I may even get started with a tree in there LOL


so please forgive my lack of blogging & come back tomarrow starting with a fantastic recipe, I promise I'll make it a fantastic week for you!



1 comment:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, yea! You're back!

I keep checking in on your blog, Helen, and I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. :-)

I'll be back, pencil in hand to copy any recipes. I've been copying Dot's, and I'm armed and dangerous, ready for the holidays! Just don't tell my stove that. It's been on vacation for a bit as I've gotten kind of lazy in my cooking duties. ;-)

I'm so glad I found your blogs. You are so much fun!

Glad you're better. Come visit the nest.

XO,

Sheila