Friday, February 13, 2009

A SHOUT OUT

Last week someone posted beautiful pictures of blue & white kitchens, I remember commenting but that's' all lol, there was also a beautiful table setting of blue willow & milk glass dishes mixed together


so come on confess up who are you? I wantta see those pictures again! LOL


we are not doing show-n-tell today as we are busy setting up & decorating for our Church's Valentine Banquette but be sure to check back in tomorrow for pink Saturday


Wishing you all a blessed weekend & a happy Valentines!

2 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Was that BJ? I think I remember something like that on her blog.

Hope this helps, Helen!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Barbara Jean said...

Helen,
I got my prize today.
He is ever so cute!!

Thank you, thank you!!

Sunday I will get a Primrose to put in it.
Oh, wait a minute. someone just gave me a primrose Tuesday night!!
Perfect!!

Blessings as you serve Him.

Barbara Jean

PS Keep an eye out on my Barb's Treasures blog. My 100th post is coming up! =0)