Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUNDAY SELECTION


It's been a busy weekend, our pastor & his wife are in Hawaii, with my husband having to work it left me having to wear many different hats for the Sunday morning service lol
I sang this song this morning, it speaks of forgiveness,Gods word tells us in Philippians 3:13 to forget those things which are behind and to reach forth to those tings that are before us
HOW DEEP IS THE SEA
Oh how sweet the words, child you're forgiven
He spoke to my soul, that night I knelt in prayer
It's hard to believe he would take my tattered garment
And give me a robe of solid white to wear
(chorus)
How deep is the sea
where my sins have all been buried
I don't want to be reminded of the one I was before
What God has forgiven, he has also forgotten
And they'll never be remembered against me anymore
My mind can hardly fathom, this worlds vast deminsion ,Time & space has always marveled me
So I could not start to guess how far the East is from the West
But that's how far my sins have been removed from me
(chorus)
(tag)
No I can't help but wonder
How deep is the sea
How deep is the sea

2 comments:

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Nanna!

We all need to remember that God has forgotten what he has forgiven. We just let it hang on to haunt us sometimes. It's taken me a lifetime to "get" this! What a wonderful post!

Hugs, Sherry

Kathleen Thompson said...

Hi, Nanna! So you're a blogger, too!! Somehow I just this morning figured that out from Picket. I'm nearly a failed blogger. I don't take the time to go to my own blog! Just wanted to say hello!

Love,
Aunt Kat