Friday, July 31, 2009

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TOO

I WON! I WON!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! LOL
my computers been acting up & just now got back on line & there it was a note from Maurine saying I've won , yipee!

I've been busy helping a friend with her Tupperware party's, guess you could say I'm her decorator LOL there wasn't much room to work with here but she had a great turn out, wow! look at that red living room! love it!


last night I set up for her at another party & this one took us by surprise, it was like walking into a museum, & there was this long & I mean long bar in the den ohhhh decorator glory with all that room to work with! LOL







there's way too many pictures to show it all LOL but out of all the party's we do this one will always top them all I do believe! we have one booked for Aug 10th & the lady has a farm & a pig she says she's gonna give a bath before we come, humm will it be in the house??? LOL

No comments: