Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WHATCHA YOU WORKING ON WED.

What am I working on, it's more like what am I not working on LOL, with our first show less than 8 weeks away it's gonna get exciting over here,hubby will have to re-go training on cutting & stuffing LOL here are six 13" Annie's that need a few touches & they'll be ready to go
so will they be clothed or will their fate be to go back to the closet LOL


be sure to go by http://sweets-mycountryhome.blogspot.com & see all the great projects going on today

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Ha, ha...I think we all have projects like that. I dig them out from time to time and suddenly realize that I had more done than I thought or that it was going better than I expected and I fly through them. I hope you get your inspiration to finish your dolls in time :)

Leslie

JenW!~ said...

Hope you get yoour dolls ready in time for your show. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love yours BTW.

STITCHINPRIM said...

HEY!!
NOW I KNOW WHERE ALL MY " NAKEY'S" WENT.. WHEN DID YOU SNEAK IN AND PICK OUT THE ONES YOU LIKED BEST???
WAIT TIL YOU GO ANTIQUING AGAIN AND SEE HOW SNEAKY I CAN BE...

JUST KIDDIN', GIRLFRIEND..
STITCH

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, you need to finish those, Helen, and give someone else the fun of owning an Annie! I sure love mine!!!

Hope you'll drop by (and Dot,too) and enter my giveaway. You got me started on giveaways, and I'd love for you to enter!

XO,

Sheila :-)