Saturday, August 8, 2009

PLATES & CAKES


I'm late! I'm late! for a very important date !LOL Pink Sat. that is LOL I was up till 1:00am working on a huge stand up cut out thingy , a friend of mine & I are working on for our Ice Cream Social for church Sun. but for now I am sharing some sweet little plates with pink rosebuds on them that I picked up for my tea party's , the glasses refuse to show their true color but they are pink lol then I threw in a few of my daughters cake creations


Be sure to go by & say hello to Beverly our sweet host of Pink Sat. you can get there from here http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/













7 comments:

Thru Pink Curtains said...

love the post and the dishes. i went to a dinner this week and i was pleasantly surprised to see she had plates with pink roses on them. it was so much fun and the dinner was extra special. and so will yours be..have fun today

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Beautiful NaNa!
Happy Pink Saturday. Could I have a slice of each cake please? I can't decide, so I'd like to try each one. Beautiful place and cup setting. Love the pink flowers. Thanks for sharing on this beautiful day. Please stop by and say hi I would love to have you visit. Country Hugs, Sherry

Connie from Beverly Hills California said...

Lovely cakes!!! Thanks for sharing. Stop by when you can. Connie

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Very Pretty!
Hope you are having a very lovely Pink Saturday!
xo Tami

Terri Morse said...

Your pink rose plate is so pretty. I just love things with roses on them. Your daughter makes some yummy looking cakes! Hope your Pink Saturday was wonderful.

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Helen! Your plates are so pretty and I love the cakes! I did a cake and roses collage for my PS post, GMTA! ha!

Have a lovely weekend!

Tina

The Old Parsonage said...

Still visiting for PS. I love the plate and glass, but your daughters cakes are beautiful! How did the ice cream social go?

Please stop by The Old Parsonage anytime, I love company!

Enjoy!
Leann