Sunday, September 20, 2009

SUNDAY SELECTIONS


Welcome to Sunday Selections, if this is your first visit we pray that it is an enjoyable one & hope to see you back soon, here you will find song selections for the day, words of encouragement,updates on my choir sometimes along with pictures,however you choose to serve God in your walk of life, know that he is God & this is the day that the Lord has made







PSALMS 23

(1)The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want, (2)he maketh me to lie down in green pastures, he leadeth me beside the still waters,(3)he restoreth my soul, he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name sake,(4) yea though I walk through the valley of the show of death, I will fear no evil for thou are with me, thy rod & thy staff they comfort me(5)thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies thou anointed my head with oil, my cup runneth over(6)surely goodness & mercy shall follow me all the days of my life & I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever


before surgery we gave our pastors daughter a baby shower,I have watched her grow from a beautiful young woman to a beautiful mother to be, guess you could say I'm the decorating coordinator among other things as I wear many hats LOL,I'd like to share how I set up her buffet, they laugh at me at church because when I'm setting up buffets I'm in my element LOL

I found this purple & violet wreathe at walmart & instantly I saw it sound surounding the punch bowl, I am now on the lookout for one for Christmas LOL



I even high/lowed her gifts LOL



once again thanks for stopping by today & have a glorious blessed day!

No comments: