Sunday, November 29, 2009

SUNDAY SECLECTIONS



Hello, if this is your first visit, we're so glad you stopped by, here you will find updates on my chior, church happenings, music, favorite scriptures & sometimes just a heart felt talk, however you choose to woship today, know that God is good & he's just a prayer away from meeting your needs
PSALMS 63:1-8
(1) O God thou art my God, early will I seel thee, my soul thiristeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land where no water is
(2) To see thy power and thy glory so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary
(3) Because they lovingkindness is better than life,my lips shall praise thee
(4)Thus will I bless thee while I live, I will lift my hands in they name
(5) My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips
(6)When I remember thee upon my bed and meditate on thee in the night watches
(7) Beccause thou hast been my help therefore in the shadow of they wings will I rejoice
(8) My soul followeth hard after thee, thy right hand upholdeth thee

No comments: