Monday, February 8, 2010

PUTTING ON THE RITZ

Good morning friends, how's your day going, mine started at 5:30 am with roasting chicken tenders in the oven, to later be transformed into glorious chicken wraps, washing strawberries, making Ritz PB crackers took to the next level, perhaps BAM! is in order LOL, if you haven't guess it by now, I'm getting ready to set up another buffet LOL for our ladies meeting tonight, pictures will follow later , now to go to town & get the last of the finishing touches for my buffet & pull all my notes together on what I'll be teaching, here's a sneak peek of one of the many yummy things for tonight


4 comments:

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Nanna, I wanted to rewrite this as I mispelled a word.. Sorry bout that!

Oh my goodness, these goodies that you have shared as a sneak peak sure do look absolutely delish!! I can't wait till you share with us the rest of the pictures! Everything that you said you are making for your ladies meeting tonight sounds sooo very yummy!!

Have a wonderful day & evening too!!

Blessings,
~Lynn

Carol said...

That bowl of goodies looks so yummy, I can almost taste it!
Enjoy you evening.

Smiles,
Carol

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Helen, Your buffet tablescape looks so pretty and delicious.
Thank you for the including all the detail about the goodies on your table. Your company is in for a real treat.
Putting little lights in the transparent red material was a very fun and creative idea.
Happy Valentine's Day.
Yvonne