Sunday, February 28, 2010

SUNDAY SELECTIONS



Good Sunday morning to you my friends! I pray you've had a good week & looking forward to a fresh new beginning of a whole new week, if this is your first visit we hope that you will come again, Sunday Selections consist of , a favorite scripture, history of songs, updates on my choir, sometime sneak a picture or two in etc.LOL





WHERE COULD I GO


Living below in this old sinful world
Hardley a comfort can afford
Striving along to face temptations sore

(chorus)

Where could I go oh where could I go
Seeking a refuge for my soul
Needing a friend to save me in the end
Where could I go but to the lord


Neighbors are kind
I love them everyone.
we get along in sweet accord
But when my soul needs manna from above
Where could I go but to the Lord

(chorus)

Life here is grand
with friends I love so dear
comfort I get from God's own word
Yet when I feel
The chilling hand of death
Where could I go but to the Lord

(chorus)



I love this little picture, it is flowers from my sisters flower garden, she took a picture & added this saying to it, it is good to surround yourself with simple things that make you smile, so I am going to print off & frame for all the ladies on our next upcoming ladies meeting

No comments: