Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TMTT /TUNA NOODEL SALAD



If you love tuna & anything to do with tuna, then you'll love this, this has been & still is an old stand by for something good & quick for many years, since sister just made it recently I went ahead & snagged her picture shhhh! LOL I'm not a big tuna fan but this I will make LOL about the only time I will buy tuna is when I want to make this, another good thing about this is it has ingredients that you usually will have on hand at all times


you will need...........................

1 12oz. can tuna(in oil) drained..the large can

2 c. elbow macaroni(cooked till tender&drained)

5 boiled eggs(chopped)

1/2 small jar of dill pickle relish

1c. mayo

salt /pepper to taste

sister adds 1 tbsp. yellow mustard to hers

mix all ing. & chill in refrigerator, it's good hot too if you can't wait LOL but taste best cold

serve with saltine crackers

now I've made myself hungry & need to go to the store LOL, be sure to check out all the great recipes over at Lisa's @ http://blessedwithgrace.blogspot.com be sure to tell Lisa hello , her sister Lana just had a beautiful baby boy!

4 comments:

Inspired2cook said...

I make tuna pasta salad all the time. YUMM!!!
http://www.inspired2cook.com/

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oh, yum! This sounds delish!

Thanks for sharing!
Sherry

Tiffanee said...

I don't like tuna but this looks so delicious! Could I add chicken instead?

Prims and Annies said...

This looks so good - going to WalMart today will get the fixins to make it.