Friday, June 25, 2010

SNOW ANGELS



Yea, you're thinking...snow angels? in the summer? LOL I was going through pictures in my files & came across these & remembered how funny this night was

we don't get much snow here in ALA & when we do we go a little crazy LOL when it does decide to snow we take the grand kids on a snowman hunt, this particular night there was a good patch of snow on a bank right beside a little country store, I said humm I dare you to jump out & make a snow angel LOL , mine you now, that it's dark & we're on the "side with car running LOL girls are giggling, people are coming out of the store & peeking over the hill! LOL LOL, I brush the girls off & we jump back in & head for the house LOL, we laugh often of our Snow Angel caper night LOl


1 comment:

EnAirRaH said...

You got a nice one here, their marks looks like pine trees :)