Sunday, June 20, 2010

SUN. SELECTIONS /HAPPY FATHERS DAY


Happy Father's day we celebrate those we love whether it be dad, a grandad, a son-n-law, a son,a mentor,there's even some great Uncles out there who's done a lot for niece's & nephews, I have fond memories of going to my grandparents where you learned how to milk a cow, feed the chickens, gather eggs, there was even fishing involved LOL, there were Uncles who had dairy farms, we saw the storm cellar as a neat place to play in , I am thankful that I have son-n-laws that love & provide for my daughters & grandchildren, I am thankful to be blessed with another year with my dad who still gives advice & is always there when we need him, so be sure to tell someone Happy Father's Day today




WHAT MAKES A DAD
God took the strength of a mountain
The majesty of a tree
The warmth of a Summer sun
The calm of a quite sea
The generous soul of nature
The comforting arm of night
The wisdom of the ages
The power of the eagle's flight
The joy of the morning in Spring
The faith of a mustard seed
The patience of eternity
The dept of a family need
Then God combined these qualities
When there was nothing more to add
He knew his masterpiece was complete
He called it..........DAD

1 comment:

Weight Loss Success Stories said...

Wish you happy Father's day 2010 and also for all my friends.