Sunday, August 22, 2010

SUN.SELECTIONS / BLESSED



BLESSED: worthy of worship,enjoying the happiness of being blessed, to honor as Holy, glorify, bless the Lord




I may not always get everything I want when I want it or when I think I need it & trials still come but I can truly say that I am blessed,we are blessed as a nation far more than we realize, there are countries beyond us that don't have the freedom to go to church, while we watch in amazement of people having 20 plus kids there are countries that aren't allowed to have more than one & the list can go on & on, the simplest of things may not mean much but how it does when we realize just how blessed we are

our oldest daughter came by yesterday with the girls & baby Noah, his eyes are always open , full of wonder never wanting to miss a thing! we made our rounds to visit the great grandparents, our first stop was to my father-n-laws house, he is doing so much better since the lost of my sweet mother-n-law

then it was off to my parents, it's hard sometimes to see parents get up in years & frail, it was just a few months ago we went through some rough times with dad having Pomona then a relapse

(Deuteronomy 28 1-6)
(1) And it hall come to pass if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I have commanded thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth
(2)And all these blessings shall come upon thee and overtake thee, if thou shalt harken unto the voice of the Lord thy God
(3) Blessed shalt thy be in the field
(4)Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body and the fruit of thy ground and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine and the flock of thy sheep
(5)Blessed shalt be thy basket and thy store
(6)Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in and blessed shalt thy be when thou goest out

No comments: