Monday, December 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS BUFFET

can you believe just a few more days till we embark upon a new year, not sure where this year went but it's almost gone lol, do you have big plans for the new year, I have lots of new & exciting ideals to bring up at my next Ladies meeting for the new year, I want to have more time for reading & studying Gods word & embracing his goodness, there are thoughts of a Ministry blog , there are lots of books just waiting for my finger to tap the buy it button lol, while we're waiting on the new year to roll in let me catch you up on pictures, starting with my buffet for our church Christmas dinner



pastors grand daughter Katherine giving her approval on my tree lol

1 comment:

Deanna said...

A delightful Christmas Buffet.
Enjoyed seeing the pics!

God bless you in 2011,
d from homehaven