Monday, December 13, 2010

A HINT OF CHRISTMAS IN THE KITCHEN


There's still lots to be done, seems like I'm just getting a little here & a little there but soon it will all come together...I hope!~lol~ here's a hint of what's going down in the kitchen, a few years ago I had the white tree in the kitchen which will get moved to the living room this year , the past few years the main kitchen tree has been prim

the antique cookie jar now holds my cookie cutters, it's great knowing right where they are when it's time to make cookies with the grandkids


this little antique crock holds a small tree that sits on the stove,

one of the things it holds is an antique yellow ware bowl ornament I found at an Antique shop a few years ago
still a little tweaking going on in the kitchen ,then I'll take overall pictures

No comments: