Sunday, May 22, 2011

SUNDAY SELECTIONS


I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice and he gave ear unto me
In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord, my sore ran in the night and ceased not, my soul refused to be comforted
I remembered God and was troubled, I complained and my spirit was overwhelmed, Selah
Thou holdest mine eyes waking ;I am so troubled that I cannot speak
I have considered the days of old,the years of ancient times
I call to remembrance my song in the night, I commune with mine own heart and my spirit make diligent search
(PS.77:1-6)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uqBxizNZJ4&feature=share

life can become so over whelming at times, these past weeks even I have been emotionally,physical,mentally & spiritually drained but it is comforting to my soul to know that my God is able to heal, deliver & set free giving me a sound mind & the strength to withstand anything the enemy throws in my path


No comments: