Thursday, August 4, 2011

HELP WITH JAVA SCRIPT

ok so here’s the problem, 2 months of computer guy not putting in the right thing to begin with & adding all new things I didn’t ask for nor know how to work, & taking off programs that I had ohhh lets cut through the chase here if possible ~lol~

when I go to make a post & click “publish” I get  “java script void” popup,java’s on here so not sure what’s going on with that

so Maurine suggest using the “live writer” that’s a good thing as I am able to be telling you my troubles ~lol~ buttttt it doesn’t let me post pictures, when I click insert pic  & pull up files  I can’t find it even though it’s there when writer is off…so figure!

sooo anybody out there know anything about how to get my java outta the void mode so I can get back to posting the normal way?

 

1 comment:

STITCHINPRIM said...

well, this is Maurine.. who suggested using LIVE WRITER.
I use it with no problems at all.
So I will be no help and my Java works perfectly... altho I have other issues... but I'll tell them on my blogs.. LOL
I do hope there will be someone out there more savvy with computer knowledge than me... i'm just sure there is..LOL
I'll be watchhing and chatting on IM to see who solves your dilemma.
Blessings,
Maurine