Sunday, August 21, 2011

SUNDAY SELECTIONS/ PASSING OF A DEAR FRIEND

piano   Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard and hold fast,if therefore thou shalt not watch,I will come on thee as a thief and thou shalt not know what hour I will come unto thee(Rev.3:3)

‎2 days ago my sweet little 80 something yr old neighbor told her family that she saw her whole life relived and that God told her He was there in the beginning & all thru the middle and that he would be there with her in the end-yesterday she closed her eyes for a nap in the recliner & went on to be with the Lord-we all should be so blessed when our time comes

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Hello Helen. My Granddad passed away in a similar way. He went for his daily walk, returned home, sat down in his favorite recliner, went to sleep and awoke in heaven.

Thank you for sharing the 2 sites about salad. You have shared a jackpot with me!!!

God bless,
d

Michelle said...

As far as I know all my Grandparents died like that.
My brother was the first to see my dad, after my dad died, and he said he looked at peace.

I pray I'll go just like them.