Thursday, December 29, 2011

THERE WAS JUST ONE

 yep just one standing all alone this year LOL it just didn’t seem much like Christmas this year but I did put up a small tree in the guest room for the grand kids when they came to bake cookies, there was one on it’s way  to being assembled in the kitchen but soon unassembled to be put up for the church Christmas party, no Christmas Tour of lights party this year, there’s still a lot of tornado damage to be cleaned up & I sure didn't want to light it up LOL but Spring is coming & there’s much to be done, where there was a carport I hope to replace it with a patio room, if ‘m going to dream I’m gonna dream big LOL! I have a plans  for the inside of the house, lets just say we’ll start with baby steps & a can of paint LOL

anyways, back to my one & only tree that made it up this year ,poor thing didn’t even get finished, the grand's came & went so fast it didn’t matter 

deb01

while visiting my brother-n-law in VA. during Thanksgiving I picked up these snowmen pillows, I just love them & had to have them! this room I dare say has been this color for over 15 years, there’s lots of plans in the works for this room

deb02

the New year will be full of changes one room at a time

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Maurine Huffines said...

POOR LITTLE LONELY TREE...
WELL, I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ONE.BUT WE DID HAVE ONE IN NET'S LIVING ROOM WHEN ALL THE KIDS WERE HERE.
WE HAD A NICE CHRISTMAS.
HAPPY NEW YEAR OF 2012
MAURINE