Thursday, April 12, 2012

SHHHHH I’M NOT HOME LOL

407434_1845343388910_1700424063_899908_1046995410_n[1]

will there ever come a day where they’ll be nothing to do but rest & relax? LOLwell that’s nowhere in sight soon ,if you are keeping up with my blog  http://sittingathisfeetministry.blogspot.com/

you see that we now have over 100 dresses ready for shipping to  little dresses for Africa, a full day of cutting out the other day then a full day yesterday, a low group of just five this week but we had a great time of sewing & fellowship just the same ,i was pooped lol a long hot soakie , two aleeves & sleeping in felt sooo good then to lounge in hubbys recliner with popcorn & a dose of the Walton's awww then outside to cut the grass, “see it doesn’t last long” lol! I'm gonna need another hot soakie lol!

1 comment:

nancy huggins said...

I Love soaking in the tub and will probably sleep in a lot next week and soak in the tub a lot since I will be putting 50 cook books for sale at the book signing. But I do enjoy seeing them all finished and knowing that I accomplished something