Tuesday, July 17, 2012

DOES PINTEREST INSPIRE YOU

  we wont even start to touch all the recipes I've tried & now need to go on a diet lol

Dry erase boards made out of picture frames,how cute is that!I’m always leaving notes so I think I’ll do this one for the kitchen counter, it’s too cute not to!

I hope the dollar store puts out these bulbs this year, they don’t carry that many & are always sold out by the time I find out they’re there  lol! but I so wantta make these,the tutorial’s just sitting there waiting in my fav’s lol! Icicle snow man

I am so going to make this quilt, when I have time ,I did a red/white square swap last year that will be perfect for this! but for now this is a back burner project

Red Quilt Using this Moda Bakeshop Tutorial  http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/10/charming-stars-quilt.html

cherry aprons just seem to draw me lol! the next time I’m in Joann's! lol! but first  there’s all those dots to deal with lol! more on that over here

http://nannasraggedys-n-prims.blogspot.com/2012/06/im-seeing-dots.html

cherry apron!

I’m never sure which week will slow down lol this week has been a busy one but all good! have you checked on  my Sitting At His Feet Blog? we’ve been busy getting our first shipment ready to go out tomorrow!

whatever you’re busy with this week, do it with great joy!

whatever you’re busy doing, do it with all your might!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

These ideas are darling! Glad you shared them....really cute ideas. I don't pinterest very much. Will venture out and do some shopping in the near future.

God bless,
d on the prairie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love those cute ornaments and all the other goodies you shared with us.
Thanks so much fro your visit to My Craft room!

Hugs,
Debbie

trish said...

I am in love with the apron. :0)