Thursday, October 18, 2012

12 WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS TREATS WEEK FOUR


PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE


fudge02

  I decided to take out my  Rocky Road fudge recipe & see how peanut butter chips would do in making peanut butter fudge minis the marshmallows, so all it is to this one is the peanut butter chips (3 cups) &  a 14oz can of condensed milk

aww all set

fudge03

ready for testing ! it may hope it’s not dry without the marshmallows, we shall see lol!

fudge04

be sure to visit  12 weeks of Christmas Treats over at  Marl Planning Magic http://www.mealplanningmagic.com/

if you’re not a peanut butter fan the you will defiantly love the Rocky Road version

3 c. choc. chips

1 (14oz.) condensed milk

1 c. nuts (opt)

1 1/2 c mini marshmallows

melt choc chips & condensed milk over low hear stirring constantly till melted, remove from heat &  add marshmallows , coat well, pour into pan & chill till it sets up

I like peanut butter fudge but I don’t think it can top the chocolate, here’s a picture  of some I made a few weeks back

fudge01

 

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I prefer chocolate too but I know lots of people who would swoon over this peanut butter fudge!

Annamaria @ Bakewell Junction said...

What's not to like about fudge? This makes a great gift.