Friday, January 11, 2013

ANY QUILTERS OUT THERE?

have you jumped on the Scrappy Trip Around The World sew along? There’s no way I can start this just now or can I? lol! naaa too many other projects to finish & start to boot lol! but it is a pretty quilt & easy easy directions to make it go super fast so jump on over & check it out

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2005/06/scrappy-trips-around-world.html

I’m not sure I’ll make it anytime soon but I do have it downloaded! It’s a dark rainy day today which makes it cozy for the sewing room, a cup of coffee & I’m headed that way!Oh speaking of coffee, our church sewing group met Wed. for the first time since the Holidays, I usually post all our Mission sewing projects over at Sitting At His Feet but since I’m here I thought I’d show you the coffee buffet I set up,the coffee pots hold hot water, there is reg/decaf coffee, hot choc, & herbal tea to choose from

coffeebar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty quilt and I'm sure you'll get to it! The coffee and tea table look wonderful.
Thanks for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)