Friday, March 8, 2013

NEW PATTERNS

when patterns go on sale, do we really need them or just to add to our collection lol! I haven't bought sewing  patterns in forever! for the past 25 years I’ve done around 6 or more craft shows a year, on the machine there’s a button hole feature just turn 4 times & wa laa  a button hole, so the book says lol! I haven’t sewn a zipper in anything in over 30 years, doll dress’s doesn’t require zippers lol!

Pattern08

pattern10

pattern11

pattern09

Vita & Natalea’s  “sew your own wardrobe challenge” in  a year has lured me outta my comfort box to try big girl sewing once again lol! the challenge begins in just a few short weeks & I’m hanging on to the sides of my box as tight as I can lol! come on over join in on the fun at

http://www.sewyourownwardrobeforayearchallenge.blogspot.com/

Grab button for Join the Challenge-Sew Your Own Wardrobe for A Year

4 comments:

Maurine Huffines said...

oh no... you ain't gonna coax me to join that one... you know I don't sew people clothes.... just dolls.. makin a new kinda doll.. got it's body almost ready.. so cute.. thee legs are painted white and have circle dots painted on them... dress has dots on it.. you know Net and I w ent " dot shopping" a few days ago and came home with a big bag of lots of dotted fabric. I think it was aabout $50.00and then Net stopped by again the next day cooming home from her treatment and she hit the remnant boxes and got several more pieces... today we started organizing .. gotta go out to shoppe and bring in something to store them in...one room ain't enough room... gotta build onto the house.LOL
Maurine

Lisa H. said...

Yaay,new patterns! I have the same blouse pattern in my collection. You picked some beauties.

Sarah Liz said...

Hi Nanna, just joined your site, perhaps you can join mine so we can all join in with this sewing challenge. I'm returning to sewing too, so I'm just as rusty - I'm sure we are not the only ones. Sarah

The Polka Dot Closet said...

YOu have plenty of company, even though I sew, I have not put a zipper in for years!!!

You asked.... I have my dress form ball once a year, it will be going on for a week, we would love for you to join us!

Carol