Friday, July 26, 2013

GULF BREEZE ZOO

last week as we headed home from Orange Beach,  we hit a lot of Antique Malls as we found our way to the Gulf Breeze Zoo, the pink outfit was just right for that lol!

vac09

vac16

there was over 50 acres & no we didn’t cover it all soooo we’ll have to go back one day lol! have you ever seen a white peacock?

vac37

this one had about 13 babies running after her, so sweet!

vac18

& of course the true blue peacock seems to show up at every zoo

vac17

vac19

& here you have it! storks are real lol!

vac20

vac21

I’ve seen a lot of zebras in my time but I believe these are the most beautiful so far1

vac22

vac35

you’re allowed to feed the animals as most are right there at you & they know it, they will walk toward you with that “feed me” look

vac28

vac29

there’s always a show off lol! he hollered hello at us & when he showed out he started saying goodbye! guess he was done with us lol

vac26

vac25

do you see the baby?

vac23

vac24

vac34

vac31

glad there was a fence cause he came running looking for  a treat lol!

vac30

speaking of running, I did a little running of my own as this turtle came after my pretty red toes lol!

vac27

B is for bear

vac33

vac36

there was so much I didn’t get due to my battery dying, like when Terry was running back & forth in front of a lion cub having him roll over & doing tricks, making sure he kept his distance as he was not behind glass as they are here at our zoo, it was the perfect ending to our mini vacation, as the sun began to set it was off in search of another one of those not so diet friendly seafood restaurants lol!

 

3 comments:

BeaJay said...

What lovely pictures.

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

HOw fun.. thank you for sharing your photos.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hubby and I still like going to zoo's. Never too old to enjoy animals. Love the white peacock. Seafood sounds delish!
hugs,
Jann