Wednesday, January 1, 2014

PLEASE BEAR WITH US AS WE STAND IN THE GAP FOR A MIRACLE

 

family22

I pray that all of you are experiencing  a great start to the New Year, at some point in your day could you just whisper the name John, he lies in ICU on life support, his life is hanging by a thread, my niece Tracy is devastated, doctors are pressuring her to make decisions, brothers, sisters, cousins, mothers, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews huddled in a waiting room believing for a miracle

through  the years of blogging I’ve seen followers come & go if there’s nothing posted quick enough, I’ve even had a friend tell me once that if  a blogger goes two days without posting she deletes them, I know I’m probably not the most exciting blogger to follower & I do get behind more than once & I’m not going to go into a long spill as to why I blog but if you’re gone  you’ll be be sadly missed

for at this time my place is beside my niece who is hurting for her husband, my place is beside my sister who is hurting for her daughter, my place is beside nieces & nephews  who are hurting for their sister, my place is beside  little ones who don’t understand why we can’t run & play, why we have to be quite but more importantly my place is at the feet of Jesus crying out for mercy for John

6 comments:

BeaJay said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sarah Liz said...

Oh, I will send a prayer as well. These times are always so difficult.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You better believe i will pray for him!

Please tell Dot I am praying as is Mr. Magpie!

Keep us posted, Helen.

xo

Sheila

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Praying Hugs, Marty

jenann said...

Don't think you know me - I'm fairly new to your blog, but am praying for a miracle for John.
If somebody deletes your blog because the posts don't happen almost every day, then they were not really interested in you or your posts - just short of something to do! Don't worry, I find everything you say very interesting and most of us realize that bloggers have to have a life and time in order to have anything to blog about.
We are here when you want to write for us.
Jenni

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

I too, am at the feet of Jesus praying for John, and his hurting family. I pray God put His loving arms around each of you , and may you feel His loving embrace, I pray for each of you.