Saturday, July 19, 2014

INCASE THEY STOP BY

It's That Time Again!

This past week a wonderful party's been going on  & still going strong where bloggers are showing off their sewing & crafting spaces over at  http://www.mydesertcottage.com/

I didn’t have time to join in this year , but I did take the tree  with all my Christmas ornies down & bought a slim line tree  to decorate later, I have big plans for  a lot of changes like trying to figure out  how to keep it all & still add a 6 ft. table  , recover the swivel chair, the color red is calling me for  the walls but we shall see how that goes, I mean that’s a lot of stuff to take down! lol! as you can see there’s not much wall space as far as arranging stuff & a bay window  which lets in lots of light  which is good if you wantta be hot lol! it needs a soothing color, any ideals?

I’ve been at my daughters all week making aprons for  a friend of mien who is a Missionary to Mexico, they are  gifts for staff that run the bakery, the school etc. which I will post  pictures  later this week,meantime as I comment of the  “Where Bloggers Create party I thought I’d share  last years pictures as they my click my name & come on over lol!

Welcome to Cooking At Home Together,do you have a favorite recipe you'd like to share with us ?

4 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

OH how beautiful.. I just love all the beautiful rag dolls, all the tea pots,..Just everything.. I would never want to come out of that room..
Does it stay that neat and pretty all time? haha
I went and looked at the party..How fun.. Makes me want to do a redo too..Thanks for sharing the link..

Nanna said...

LoL Judy, I try to keep it pretty but for now I'm trying to decide whether to add or take away lol so stuff is everywhere , good thing I was at my daughters all week making the aprons they may of gotton lost lol!
Helen

A Joyful Cottage said...

Aw, I love your teapots and the dolls. So sweet. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the nice comment. I'm happy to have found your lovely blog. Nancy, your new follower. :) xxx

Unknown said...

Look at all those fantastic Raggedy Ann's and such, so precious.
Your space is so cozy, love it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, it is so good to have people visit.
Have a great rest of the week.
Michele