Thursday, March 19, 2015

PUT A BIRD ON IT!

2015_04_badge

Announcing the April Challenge! | The Monthly Stitch

The Monthly Stitch’s challenge for April is PUT A BIRD ON IT! any thing that has to do with birds, any fabric that has a bird or birds on it, I may just be able to pull this one off as I have a few prints that have birds on it! so think Spring! think birds! & join in on the fun! Do you have any fun challenges you’re participating in for April?

more on projects for the sewing room, I’m thinking I may need a few embroidery hoops to make fabric hoops for a cute little sewing corner for the extra machine

(internet image)

creative01

just how cute would that be? who knew fabric & embroidery hoops could excite you so lol!

creative02

do you like the green cabinet? you can purchase it from

http://www.arrowcabinets.com/

 I plan on getting the rest of the sewing room furniture moved this weekend, get some things painted, small projects done as well as big projects such as  a gallery wall for  my quilt blocks

(pinterest image)

Sewing Room Ideas  Flickr.com

bring on the weekend!!!! for there is much to be done!!!

 

1 comment:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

I really like the fabric hoops..What a fun idea for the sewing room.. And you could change them up.. so fun.