Monday, April 13, 2015

MEET LOWEEZY & ELVINEY

Loweezy & Elviney are charters of the Snuffy Smith comic strip in the local paper

gift01

how do you get a comic strip life-size? you have a friend who has a projector & a saw lol! we worked on this for a week, we even made the fence! then they were delivered to my sister this past Christmas , this was my gift to her gift02

she’s just now putting them out in they yard, from fear of them messing up  lol! I had to laugh when I’d seen she’d sent me  a  picture, when I asked her wasn’t their feet supposed to touch the ground? she simply replied  when the  brushes grew this summer they’d be covered up, so in a few months guess they'll look like they’re touching the ground lol!

be sure to go by Sally’s to see who's all linking up to Blue Monday over at

  http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

bluemon

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi Helen,

What a unique idea! I'll bet that Picket just loved that gift! Thanks for playing today.

Please come back and tell me what you think of my Blueberry Festival post.

Happy Blue Monday!

Ann said...

HOW cute and thoughtful. I know she loved it and will all summer long.
Ann

Annesphamily said...

Very sweet! I love those comics, always have. Sometime you just need to have some fun. Thanks for sharing.