Saturday, April 11, 2015

ORGANIZING & FABRIC CHOICES

I’m  not sure when I’ll put a dent in my fabrics & this is just for Annie's, Quilts etc., wardrobe attire is  a whole nother matter

sewrm10

for PR wardrobe challenge I have 3 solids & a print, 4 tops, 3-4 bottoms are in their future

sewrm11

I’m thinking of pulling in  a black for a pair of pants or a dress,this can be one of the bottoms or one of the sewer's choice

sewrm12

if I do a dress, do I make a solid, a print, a color block..  maybe make one of the tops  a color block ,oh decisions decisions lol! oh & I finally got  an insulation board to  make a quilt design wall, I tried & tried to figure out how to get one without having to cut it in half, now how bad  do you think I wanted one lol! yep I rode in the back of the truck holding it with all my might lol!now to cover it with felt & hang it

 Expanded Polystyrene Foam Board Insulation (Common: 4-ft x 8-ft; Actual: 3.875-ft x 7.875-ft)

busy busy day today, sweet great nieces 2nd birthday, move  a little more stuff to the house, hopefully finish the sewing room, patterns chosen, fabrics cut,get hubby packed for his trip, while he’s away I plan on a lot of sewing & lots of projects for the house like working on my photo wall, I like how this tutorial does the picture wrapped around

http://www.howdoesshe.com/diy-canvas-prints/

diy canvas print

and I like this technic using an extra canvas to give a textured look

http://www.designertrapped.com/2014/02/diy-photo-canvas-tutorial.html

craft07

and I love this, even though it’s just pictures glued to the canvas that has been painted black

canvas1

so many projects, so many ideals, so many decisions in the upcoming week

1 comment:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Love your fabric choices..
Lots and lots of choices for your new home, and lots of fun doing it.. Wish I were close by..would love to help you.. What fun that would be.ha