Friday, May 1, 2015

SEWING SEWING SEWING & THEN SOME

sewing printable vintage image--graphicsfairy2c

I was getting nowhere fast fretting over my choice of fabrics  for the wardrobe challenge, oh I love them oddly enough just not together,did I really need to start over or just an excuse to buy more fabric,lol!

so I’ve got all my ducks in a row “I think”

 k14411250[1]

gonna hide out in the sewing room for a few days

Or quilters

pull my hair back & work on my sewing

clipart20

get this wardrobe challenge under control

A young woman with a sewing machine c. 1925.

 

  put my feet up & work on a quilt or two, maybe even finish one lol!

clipart33

catch up on my reading,  maybe with  a little bird watching, it wont be long the baby geese will be hatching!

 

clipart35

oh my! there’s much to be done!

clipart26

see you in a few days!

 

stock-vector-shining-yellow-smiling-sun-and-blue-moon-cartoon-characters-a-happy-day-night-concept-image-168478106[1]

No comments: