Sunday, June 21, 2015

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

 

6285_10200631887515199_2243798900010799970_n[1]

(click for better view)

this weekend many dads grand dads & great grand dads will be showered with love , gifts & family, I pray for my friends & family members whom recently lost their dads & that this special day the memories will out weigh the pain, I am thankful to still have two amazing men in my life, the love of my life of 40 yrs, paw paw to 8, God has showered us with mercy throughout the years & we are truly blessed, the years are taking their toil on my sweet little daddy, today he struggled to read his cards yet his conversation was sharp, yes our family has troubles, heartaches & pain like any other family but it is because of that Amazing Grace we can see light at the end of the tunnel

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Father's Day to all the men out there.

Nanna, wonderful tribute to both your husband and dad.
I can picture your dad opening his cards. Sweet