Monday, June 1, 2015

IT'S TIME TO SHOW OFF THOSE CREATIVE SPACES


The Where Bloggers Create Party has snuck up on me , when I came across it, I realized not only is it time! but I totally missed last year lol! they'll be a whole new room to show you this year as I'm in the middle of moving , so if I can get it back to normal after  the sewing rage for PR wardrobe challenge I might have a shot  at linking up,there's a lot going on in the the next week so we'll see

















be sure to go by My Dessert Cottage & save the date
http://www.mydesertcottage.com/2015/06/its-party-time-again.html

here's what the sewing room looked like before

















see more here   http://nannasraggedys-n-prims.blogspot.com/p/sewing-room.html

meanwhile, I'm finishing up the quilt I started  so many many moons ago with one of my sweet Aunts who just turned 90, I plan on visiting her  soon &  I want to show her I finished it! when we made the top she told me  it had to be hand made 100% all the way, she wouldn't hear of all the new rulers & new ways to make  shortcuts, nothing doing! lol! so I have  quite a bit of hand stitching to finish up





















my Aunt Kathleen with my Aunt Annibell


















                                                               




                                                       

No comments: