Monday, September 8, 2008

DEATH COMES QUICKLY

Rev.3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne even as I also

overcame and am set down with my Father in his throne


As some of you may have read on my sisters blog(pickets place) we have lost a dear cousin this week, please offer up a prayer for that family, as sister stated it would take way too long to list all the memories & good times growing up together, we all grew up together, we raised children, saw God move mightily within our homes,saw children grow up together & have families of their own,became grandmothers together, we walked down a few rough roads together as well but aways stood strong for each other, believing God to see us through

I thank each & everyone of you for visiting my blog, please bare with us a few days as we will be with family most of this week

4 comments:

onlymehere said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a family of cousins that were like brothers and sisters to me and their parents were my second parents. God bless you with peace in this time of sorrow.

Anonymous said...

Helen my prayers are with you and your family in this hour of sadness. I have been calling your name..God Bless.

Missy Wertz said...

(((((Hugs))))) Sorry for your loss. I will continue to keep y'all in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Nanna, my prayers are with you and your family this week.
Blessings and my sympathy...Jeanne