Saturday, September 20, 2008

WASH DAY

Seems like the week is flying by, here we are at another wonderful week of show-n-tell, this week I'd like to share with you the sweetest thing my sister(Picket) made special for me when we bought our home 19 years ago as a house warming gift, being so over whelmed with the love, time & care that went into making it, I really didn't noticed at the time that the pink fairy had zapped it LOL






Here is my sweet little crossed stitched cloths line, that hangs in my washroom & I love it! even if it is pink LOL




14 comments:

onlymehere said...

I love that cross stitch and I agree with the prayer on it! Hope the show is going well.

Miss Rhea said...

That is very sweet. :) Looks like you spent a lot of time and love on that. :) Happy Pink Saturday !!

SmilingSally said...

It's cute and perfect for a washroom.
Happy Pink Saturday! Come visit.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Helen.

I love my dryer, too. And, every single one of my modern conveniences.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that last one is me.

Virginia said...

Amen! I agree with the prayer, you did a wonderful job.
Blessings, Virginia

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

This PINK piece is fantastic with tatting on the edges! That takes talent!

~ Gabriela ~

One Knit One Purl said...

Happy Pink Saturday! My sister Karen from karenharveycox.blogspot.com introduced me to Pink Saturday and today is my first day participating.

Your blog is very nice!
Susan

Sweetie said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I love the cross stitched wall hanging. The fact that you have kept it all these years means that it is very special to you. Also, the thought that your very special sister made it for you is heartwarming.

Missy Wertz said...

Helen, very sweet and special. Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Nanna, I do love your cross stitch clothes line. It would be perfect in any laundry room. So pretty in pink too.

Hugs, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and I agree completely with the words. Have a wonderful new week.

Stephanie said...

Very pretty!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Stephanie

Kelli said...

It's darling and I have to agree with the prayer. :0)
~Kelli