Thursday, June 4, 2009

SHARING

Seems like there's so much to do & so little time LOL I have discovered though that getting up earlier gets a lot more done LOL, I saw in my BACK HOME magazine that I posted about a while back a picture of a drive very close to the way mine is , anyway long story short they had flowers with vegetables behind them coming around the curb of the driveway & I though humm we could do that , but first let me share some links of projects I'll be trying soon for the yar


Tipsy pots seem to be all the rage right now, the recent Birds & Blooms has a how to article, but if you can't get the magazine , here it is for printing out http://www.instructables.com/id/Tipsy-Pots-Tower-Planter/


I also came across a neat idea for a birdbath,I wont be painting mine like this but I'll..haha have to wait & see LOL




ok back to the driveway idea , here's the insperation


Here's the beginning of that idea, wish me luck! LOL still a little work to do on it, in front of the Iris's are zucchini, yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, behind the Iris's are cucumbers, snap beans, speckled butter beans, row behind that will be pencil cob corn if they come up LOL


2 comments:

Picket said...

Good grief sister..you might need to buy a mule and plow if you're gonna take up gardening! I can't believe you dug up that much grass....and I thought I was doing good to just plant some tomatoes in big barrels! lol lol Way to go sister..can't wait to see pics of that corn when it gets tall...you know that raccoon will be visiting you each night! lol lol But hey...that gives you some blog pictures for sure! lol lol ~♥~

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've been busy! I know it will look wonderful in the end!
bE a sweetie and thanks for popping in to see me,
Shelia :)