Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TEMPT MY TUMMY/FRITTERS




last week I came across a recipe that looked soooo good & knew I had to give it a try, sorry I'm still trying to figure out where I seen it but it is a simple & delicious recipe for fritters, as you can tell in the picture I did not use a tablespoon to drop them like the recipes says LOL, needles to say I got some big ole fritters LOL it also sugest to mix all ingredients & put in the fridge for 2 hours then add apples, I wanted to make them for Sunday breakfast & knew that by the time I mixed, chilled for 2 hours, made, ate , got ready that church would be over LOL so I mixed the ingredients before I went to bed & added the apples when I got up & they turned out great! I dusted some with cinnamon/sugar mixture & some with powdered sugar, it was hard to tell which we liked best & now that they're all gone we'll never know but ohh my word I'm soo going to make them again soon! LOL



FRITTERS

2c. flour (self rising)

3 tbsp. sugar

2 eggs (well beaten)

1 c. milk

2 c. tart apples (chopped)

shift togethr flour & sugar,gradually add eggs, add milk stir to blend & refrigerate for 2 hrs

stir in apples & drop by tbsp. into hot oil

roll in choice of cinnamon sugar mixture or powdered sugar

for more great recipes be sure to visit http://blessedwithgrace.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh my - these look and sound delicious!!

Kristen said...

Apple Fritters are on my list of things to make in 2010. Yours look wonderful!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Yum, yum, yum!!!! Appple fritters are my favorite when we go to a donut shop. Never thought to make them. Glad you gave them a try. Thanks for linking your post to TMTT.