Thursday, April 1, 2010

PLAYING AROUND THE HOUSE


Warm weather has sprung, well for the moment so far LOL it has been in the high 70's/80's most of the week, debating wheter or not to pull the whole house outside & start all over LOL LOL, oh well we'll start with one room at a time & see how it goes LOL



I have an antique table that I put a few of my antique crates on & gave it a different look,by the way, anybody know how to remove a water stain from wood, it was there when I bought but hey for $10 I couldn't say no LOL, ok back to playing with the table

if all else fails on removing the stain I'll just look for a bigger Dollie, or something, humm I shall think about that tomorrow, the drink crates I've had for years, the Pepsi crate is a four box one it use to hold the big Pepsi's, not quite as big as a 2 liter, it holds my husbands Louie Lamar westerns



The tricycle planter I purchased at Hobby Lobby a few years back & sister pulled it together with the grasses thingy isn't she a sweetie? LOL,there's evena little bird's nest peeking out



I purchased these sweet bunnies at Hobby Lobby last year, aren't they the sweetest peeking out?

you may rememebr a few weeks back I had these crates on this table but with a different look, I think I like the bunnies best, don't you?

so here we have the before & after of the antique table



BEFORE





AFTER

3 comments:

Sherry from Alabama said...

Ooops! I'm too early for Pink Saturday, but while I'm here I wanted to wish you a blessed Easter.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Anonymous said...

The effects are gradual and the result will vary for each user.(vimax pills) However, further review show that most users experience benefits within the first week. In the first month you can expect erections that stay longer than usual and your penile may even start to become wider. penis enlargement pills - http://www.cucumaerot.com

Anonymous said...

They are becoming the enhancement option of choice for many men for several reasons. vimax pills is the best penis enlargement pills on the market today.more info visit http://www.male-sexual.com/vimax-pills.html
- http://www.pillspenisproducts.com