Saturday, April 3, 2010

PINK SAT./A FEW EASTER PINKS

Pink Saturday is hosted by http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com


IT seems as if Easter comes earlier every year, as we watch our children, grand children & old alike seek for colorful Easter eggs, I encourage you to seek the Lord this Easter season & thank him for the reason we celebrate Easter


Easter use to be my holiday for all the cooking & gathering of the family, watching the little ones run all over the yard searching for eggs, all those little ones have grown into parents of little ones them selves & started traditions of their own, , many years back a sweet niece whom it seems only yesterday we were having Easter& her baby shower asked if she could take up the torch for Easter dinner, she has now did the cooking & the egg hiding for all those sweet little ones of the parent s who sue to run all over my yard oh my I'm starting to sound old so on with this post! LOLOL



I had to dig out the Easter tote, yea that's how long it's been LOL this sweet couple has been with me through thick & thin, they have visited other homes for Easter but always found their way back home LOL


aren't these little chicks just the sweetest, although I passed the tourch I still had to have them LOL




this little couple has been with me through the years as well, just look how proud he is of his carrots!



here are a few of my paper mache eggs that I l aways arranged on a stick tree, yea that's right LOl go out into the yard & find a neice branch with lots of good limbs & spray paint it white & place in a flower pot & arrange eggs on the branches




we hope you enjoyed our pink Easter, be sure to go by & say hello to Beverly & vist more wonderful pink Saturday participants over at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/





9 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Easter. Enjoy your weekend!

Blessings,
Carol

Heidi said...

Good Morning!...Our Easter's have evolved from lots of relatives to a bit quieter too!...Now instead of putting on a huge Easter Sunday, I can decorate & cook for the the people I care for most!...Wishing you a lovely Easter!...Your friend, Heidi XO

LV said...

I am glad you have kept these as all of them are very pretty. A very nice Easter show for today.

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter to you and your family, Helen.

I love taking out my Easter things, too. Your farmer bunny is so cute, and he should be proud of those carrots.

Catharina Maria said...

Wish you a happy Pink Easter weekend !
♥♥ Rini the Netherlands

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

so pretty! I forgot that I have to sign up ahead of time for Pink Saturday! I am conditioned to just show up and link up... so sorry! Have a delightful weekend! Here's my pink and yellow link... Please stop by when you get a moment!

http://livelaughmakesomething.blogspot.com/2010/04/peeps-show.

ItaJeff said...

Hi..
Lovely posting. Happy Easter to you and Happy Pink Saturday too.
I'm having a giveaway, please feel free to drop by and join in.
Have a great weekend
Ita

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Those are just the cutest bunnies and chicks!!Happy Easter!!
Debbie

Samantha said...

So adorable !
Praying you have a very blessed Easter Sunday dear friend.