Monday, May 10, 2010

BLUE MONDAY....OH THE WEATHER....

is cloudy, looks like rain but not to worry ,for there's plenty to do inside, so come on in, the coffee's ready


















the blue willow makes it taste just right & as you know Maxwell makes it good to the last drop LOL, I'm so glad you came,help yourself to a cookie from my preciouse antique cookie jar


isn't she just the sweetest, I knew she had to come home with me the moment I saw her, she belonged to the owner of the antique shop who had just brought her in that morning, ohhh how could she part with such a sweetie , but was glad she got to come home with me, I assured her that she would be loved & well taken care of & that there were many new friends waiting to meet her for you see I have a cookie jar collection LOL, I haven't been antiquing in a while, haven't seen a gotta have it cookie jar in a while...hummm where would I put one if I found one hummm ohhhhh before I get sidetracked or take off antiquing I'd better tell you to go by & say hello to Sally over at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/ where you'll meet many more great Blue Monday particicpants

HAPPY BLUE MONDAY EVERYBODY!

4 comments:

Prims and Annies said...

Happy Monday - hope you had a happy Mother's day. Coffee looks good - we have a manual coffee grinder in the blue pattern - don't know how old it is or if it is really an antique - has a big handle in front to turn and a little glass cup to catch the coffee. Have a great day crafting.
Maxie

SmilingSally said...

I can see why you HAD to take that precious cookies jar home. How sweet. I love the blues. Happy Blue Monday, Helen.

A 2 Z said...

Happy Blue Monday! I'm a new follower! I love antiquing and that precious cookie jar is too cute!

Anne-Marie

Ann said...

Your cookie jar is so cute. Coffee looks really good. Happy Blue Monday.
ann