Monday, June 7, 2010

BLUE MONDAY/OLD TEDDY

Welcome to Blue Monday, where you'll find everything & anything to do with the color blue, Blue Monday is hosted by sally over at Smiling Sally's so be sure to go by & say hello & click on to many great blue adventures, you can get there by clicking http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Today I'm sharing my old quilted teddy bear, he's hung on through the years, he almost got tossed the other day, I know! oh no! LOL, his belly is ripped but I think I can stitch him back together, he was sitting on a shelf at a craft show so many years ago, when I heard him called me,LOLso I think I will repair his fat belly & let him hang out in the sewing room

11 comments:

SmilingSally said...

He'd make a perfect guest in your sewing room, Helen. Happy Blue Monday.

☺lani☺ said...

2nd to crystal/snow balls, I also collect cute teddy bears!
Your bear is so cute!

Kathy said...

What a sweet teddie with loads of personality!
Thanks for stopping by my 'Hydrangea Love'.
I just read this young lady's blog tutorial regarding Hydrangeas. Check it out, maybe there's hope.
:)
http://onefelloutofthecuckoosnest.blogspot.com/

God Bless,
Kathy

jlshall said...

Oh, definitely repair the bear! He's just too sweet to toss out. Such a cutie!

Happy Blue Monday! from Joy @ Joysweb

Kim, USA said...

This is cute and adorable.I didn't notice that ripped off belly ^_^ Happy Monday!


Blue Jar

JEANNE said...

Hi Nanna, I too love the teddy bear. He is worth saving without a doubt. You are in good company. smile!
Hugs, Jeanne

Marice said...

awww really cute!

Elaine said...

How sweet..a patch work blue teddy..i think he is a keeper

Nanna said...

LOL Kim, the rip is down his side which comes around the front of his belly I have it pulled to the side but not sure there's enough room for stiches LOL
Helen

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I love the sweet teddy !
Blessings,
~Myrna

Anonymous said...

Just a little stitching and he'll be good as new, well, almost. ~Karen