Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TMTT /APPLE FRITTERS



I had a few granny smith apples that needed something done with quick so I whipped up some apple fritters, these are easy to make & ohhh sooo good with coffee but if you're not a coffee drinker that have no problem standing on their own LOL, be sure to check out other great recipes over at http://blessedwithgrace.blogspot.com/


APPLE FRITTERS
******************
2c.flour(self rising)
3 tbsp.sugar
2 eggs (well beaten)
1c.milk
2c.tart apples(3-4)

*shift together flour & sugar
*add eggs
*add milk
*stir to blend
*refrigerate 2hrs
*stir in apples
*drop by tbsp. into hot oil
*roll fritters in choice of cinnamon/sugar or powdered sugar ( I do some of both)

seems I never have 2hrs to wait around on these LOL so I always mix it all up cover with plastic wrap & put into the fridge till morning & they have always turned out just fine
*how many fritters will determine how big or small you make them
*note* if too big they will not get done in the middle

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

They look delicious! And not only that, but if I stopped at your house and sat at that table, I could eat an apple fritter, drink a cup of coffee, AND read a book!! What could be better!

Maritez Gonzales said...

WOW! My DH LOVES apple fritters...I think he would flip if I made these for him! Thanks for the recipe, looking forward to trying it!

I'm a new follower from TMTT :)

adomesticnerd.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

THose apple fritters would make a yummy breakfast for my family!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh yes that would be too good, I may just eat them all.