Monday, August 23, 2010

BIBLE CHECK IN WEEK # 7



Seems like just yesterday we started this journey of the 90 day challenge,here we are already going into week eight , thanks to all who sent the sweet emails & comments these last 2 weeks when I wasn't feeling well, I'm still reading through the Psalms which means a little behind but a good place to be as the Psalms are full of Praise, promises, songs, inspiration, hope, wisdom & assurance
The 90-day Bible Challenge is hosted by Amy over at
it's hard to pick just one favorite Psalms but I have always loved Psalms 63 which is a Psalm of David when he was in the wilderness of Judah
PSALMS 63
(1) O God thou art my God,early will I see thee,my soul thirsteth for thee,my flesh longeth for thee in a dry & thirsty land
(2)To see thy power and thy glory so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary
(3)Because they lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee
(4)Thu will I bless thee while I live, I will lift up my hands in thy name
(5)My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips
(6)When I remember thee upon my bed and meditate on thee in the night watches
(7)Because thou has been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice
(8)My soul followeth hard after thee, thy right hand upholdeth me
(9)But those that seek my soul to destroy it shall go inot the lower parts of the earth
(10)They shall fall by the sword,they shall be a portion for foxes
(11)But the King shall rejoice in God,every one that sweareth by him shall glory but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped

1 comment:

JEANNE said...

Hi Nanna,(Helen) thank you for the sweet comment about my breakfast post with my grands. I appreciate it so much. We are so blessed.

I hope you continue to feel better soon. i am impressed with your 90 day Bible reading challenge. The Psalm you shared is inspiring.

Sending prayers your way.
Love, Jeanne