Sunday, August 29, 2010

SUNDAY SELECTIONS/BLESSED


Welcome to Sunday Selections ,Ipray that his week has found you healthy & blessed

PSALMS (63:1) O God thou art my God, early will I seek thee,my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry & thirsty land where no water is

it is important to feed the soul with the word, with music, with study with praise & thanksgiving ,if you have the freedom to serve God then you are blessed, if you have the freedom to read his word then you are blessed, if you serve him & have the freedom to keep your life then you are blessed more than you can ever imagine


along with a few ladies from church I've been attending this fantastic Bible study,it is powerful in the word & refreshing to the spirit, learn more & watch by clicking the link


No comments: