Sunday, October 17, 2010

SUNDAY SELECTIONS / TALENTS



This past week has been an awesome one, Revival was awesome, one visiting choir couldn't make it, I'm so proud of my praise team stepping in , also this past week, I had the pleasure of decorating the fellowship hall for our Pastors grand daughter's first birthday

I love to decorate, I give full credit to my talent to my Jesus, for through him I am inspired & still learning as I go
Matthew chapter 25 :14-29 tells about unto one he gave five talents,to another two,an to another one,to every man according to his several ability and straightway took his journey
as you read you see where the one with the five ended up with 10,as well as the one with two, in other word they used their God given talents therefore it was multiplied but the one that had the one his his talent & it was taken away from him

did you know that it is a talent to keep & maintain our home's to make it a safe haven for those who dwell there as well as those who enter in

(PROV.31:27) she looketh well to the ways of her household and eateth not the bread of idleness
read that whole chapter of how our homes should be a haven

now on to the party, little katherine turned one this past week, she's just learned to walk & yes she has run of the church LOL my daughter made the cake, thanks to my hubby for hanging the balloons, , as I can't reach that high LOL a big thank you & praise to my Jesus to has instilled in me the desire to decorate



No comments: