Wednesday, October 20, 2010

OUTDOOR WED./THINKING ABOUT THE ZOO

due to blogger doing mainttenance work images may dissappear for a few hours on Wed Oct 20th

OutDoor Wed. is hosted by Susan over at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/
Fall is slowly approaching , but it's still nice enough to hit the Zoo a few more times, looking back at previous Zoo pictures , I tell my daughter we need to take the twins to the Zoo before it gets too cold to enjoy it, after all the animals wont come out if they're cold ~lol~



Maegan & Madison, they keep us laughing all the time

6 comments:

cherry said...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday I'm feeling tropical now!
hugs from Savannah, Cherry

Donnie said...

I love your Outdoor Wednesday photos. Beautiful birds, especially the last 2.

Nanna said...

thanks Cherry & Donnie, these birds always greet you as you enter the Zoo, we're planing a trip baak before it gets too cod to enjoy it
Helen

Unknown said...

Sweet kids! Beautiful birds. Have a great day.

My name is Riet said...

Beautiful birds and I love the little girls. So cute

A Joyful Chaos said...

Great photos! I especially enjoyed seeing the little sweeties!